Hair loss and thinning hair in men is a common condition characterized by the gradual loss of hair from the scalp. It is a hereditary condition that primarily affects men, although it can also occur in women.
Book an appointment with our Hair loss experts for a check up and get a professional advice on how to get started with the best treatment procedure that meets your personal condition
The primary cause of hair loss in men is genetic, with a family history of baldness being a significant factor. Hormones, specifically dihydrotestosterone (DHT), play a role in this condition. DHT can shrink hair follicles, leading to thinner and shorter hair growth.
1. Gradual thinning on the top of the head, commonly associated with aging. In men, it often starts with receding hairlines, while women may notice a widening part. Older women may experience frontal fibrosing alopecia, a receding hairline.
2. Circular or patchy bald spots on the scalp, beard, or eyebrows, often accompanied by itching or discomfort before hair loss occurs.
3. Sudden hair loosening, which can be triggered by physical or emotional stress. This type of hair loss typically results in overall thinning but is temporary.
4. Full-body hair loss, often caused by medical conditions or treatments like chemotherapy. In most cases, hair does grow back.
5. Scalp patches with scaling, a potential sign of ringworm. This condition may also involve broken hair, redness, swelling, and sometimes oozing.
Instead of employing a scalpel, we utilize cutting-edge technology, specifically SmartGraft®, to carefully isolate groups of one to five hair follicles. These micro-grafts are automatically separated, harvested, and stored in environmentally friendly, temperature-controlled containers.
This meticulous process enhances graft survival for implantation and significantly improves their chances of successful regrowth. These micro-grafts are then implanted along the planned hairline and the targeted treatment area, resulting in a naturally full appearance.
SmartGraft® is suitable for any patients who are in good health and notice hair loss or thinning. Patients who wish to hide scars from previous hair restoration treatments can also benefit from SmartGraft®.
Explore the possibilities of Smartgraft and take the first step towards reclaiming your hair and confidence.